Sunday, October 4, 2009
Political Issue
A political issue that I am personally interested in is abortion. It's an issue that I feel I am well informed about and can make my own decision about instead of just following my parents' views. I believe that the government should not interfere with the woman's decision, or should do so only under rare circumstances. Pro-life people believe that a human is formed at the time of conception and from then on have all the fundamental human rights.Therefore, abortion is considered murder. I think this view is extreme and the government should not be able to override a woman's decision to have an abortion. It's the woman who has to carry the baby and endure the emotions that would come if then she needs to put the baby up for adoption. Even if she decides to keep the baby after being forced to carry it, the baby's life and her own may not be what anyone would consider good. As a woman I find this issue very important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment